Welcome to Schowalter Villa
Our continuing care retirement community is created with you in mind. Inspired by your life situations, desires, needs and priorities, we offer top-quality homes at all price points. You’ll discover federally subsidized housing at Hickory Homes, affordable Arbor Vista cottages, beautiful homes at Lake Vista, and spacious residential living in our Prairie Lakes development.
Countless opportunities are available on a daily basis both on campus and in the Hesston community. Enjoy independent living in Kansas while relinquishing the maintenance to us. “It’s retirement your way!”
We offer a variety of lifestyles that are sure to fit the needs of our residents. Residents can maintain a healthy lifestyle by participating in the numerous programs and fitness options at the Wellness Center. They can find or expand the artist within through the Artists-in-Residence Program. Schowalter Villa even offers a relaxing environment at the Water’s Edge Restaurant where our residents or the general public can enjoy breakfast or lunch with friends and family.
You’ll have the freedom to pursue activities you enjoy while relinquishing the maintenance to us. To you it all adds up to independence and carefree living!
Currently Available Homes
For more information on these properties please contact
Bethany Miller | Senior Living Advisor - Independent Living
620-327-3425 | email@example.com
101 W Prairie Lakes Dr
3 bed, 2 bath Big Bluestem with 2-car garage
Looking for commitment to build, home completion 6-10 months
306 W Hickory
2 bed, 1.5 bath Maple
Currently available, please give us a call
- Top quality construction by local contractors with a variety of spacious and well-organized floor plans (650 to 1,600 sq. ft).
- Carpet, custom window treatments (selected by you) and appliances are provided.
- Easy access to activities and amenities: a state-of-the-art Wellness Center with pool and hot tub, offering a variety of classes, indoor/outdoor walking paths, fishing in Lake Vista, game/activity rooms, pool tables, woodworking shop, quilting, beauty shop, library/media center, gift and ice cream shops, and branch bank.
- Campus guest rooms and cottage available to rent for your over-night visitors.
- Seamless campus sidewalks connect to Dyck Arboretum of the Plains, Hesston College, churches, the Hesston Intergenerational Child Development Center, and the community.
We offer choice in independent living options. Choices in residences to fit your needs and finances, while offering a variety of activities to accommodate your lifestyle.