Assisted Living is an ideal option for those who choose residential housing and want to remain as independent as possible.
By providing meal preparation, housekeeping, and laundry services, we help seniors to preserve energy for the more important aspects of life. Assisted Living encourages a community environment where residents can pursue hobbies and interests, build relationships, and connect with one another. Nurses are available 24 hours a day should you need them. This support can help older adults maintain health and independence longer.
Click here to download an assisted living application.
Click the thumbnails below to view the enlarged floor plans:
One Room Suite
Two Room Suite
- One room studio or two room suites with large picture windows
- Patios & courtyards with outdoor seating and gazebos
- Buffet-style meals with flexible meal times
- A la Carte menu daily
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry services
- Medication and bathing assistance available as needed
- Emergency call system
- Medical transportation
- Library / media center
- Numerous social, cultural, spiritual, and recreational activities
- Intergenerational activities with college students, preschoolers, and others
- Use of community areas for family events
- Opportunities to audit classes at Hesston College
- Hesston Wellness Center
- Personal mailboxes, gift shop, branch bank, and ice cream shop
- Outpatient therapy services available
- Aviary / atrium